The adorable Amber is guest-hosting this week and she has asked us to share 5 toys that remind us of our childhood. I have to say, that Amber's list is pretty much what I would have come up with myself! LOVED all those toys! But I'll try to come up with 5 different ones! Well okay, only 4, because we just had the same taste in toys AND boy bands I guess!
1. Barbie. I looooved my peaches and cream barbie...remember when they were always dressed in lovely flowing gowns, instead of the hoochie clothes they wear now?
2. Easy Bake Oven... I used to bake cakes for Johnny, the cute boy in the neighborhood...he never wanted to try one.
3. Rainbow Brite...Sorry Amber, I couldn't leave her off my list, even for the sake of originality.
4. Hula Hoop! I couldn't find a picture of the pink and white peppermint striped one from back in the day anywhere! But remember how it even smelled like peppermint?
5. He Man! My brother had all the he-man guys, and his best friend Justin had a bunch, and they used to sometimes let me play with them! What was up with Teela's outfit, and did anybody else want to be her?
There you have it my friends, my 80's toys blast from the past! Thanks Amber...this was so much fun! Maybe we can get together and play My Little Ponies sometime soon!
If you'd like to join in with FMM, go visit Amber and see what it's all about!
Oh yeah, you want to know who won my 100th post giveaway, don't you? Okay here we go!
The winner is......
Congratulations! I need you to send me your shipping info, as well as your choice of word or name, and color scheme! Thanks to all of you who always support me, and leave me such awesome comments...they truly make my day!