Here we go:
1. Our new family business. The girls and I stumbled upon this new found hobby in an effort to make a Mother's Day gift for my mom. We decided to make a business out of it. Here are a few of my favorite items:
This is my family key chain. It is my family in dates. Mine and Hubby's birthdays, our wedding date and the birth dates of each of our children.
We designed this piece for my son's friend Sofia as a gift for her Quinceanera. We've also had this ordered as a "Sweet 16 piece". I love all our birthstone jewelry.
This team set was made for my friend Natalie who gave them to her softball team as an end of season gift.
We are seriously having so much fun with this. The whole family helps get the orders filled and shipped!
2. Um...hello - My birthday! July is seriously the best month of the year. Just sayin'.
3. INDEPENDENCE DAY! I love it. I could make an entire post about what this holiday, and this country mean to me. If you've been around my blog during July in the past, you've already had a chance to see. I'm so grateful and I'll leave it at that for this post.
4. Fireworks. They go along with number 3, but they deserve their own spot on the list, because fireworks are just that fabulous.
5. Soccer. July has been a good soccer month. Not only is my team number 1 in the standings, but 3 of our boys were called up to the U.S. Men's National Team and helped the U.S. become the Gold Cup Champions on Sunday. Go my boys!
6. Pioneer Day. Blogged about it last time. If you missed it and would like to read, go here.
7. New mascara. I've needed a new tube for a while now, and finally got it. It's amazing the difference a new tube of mascara can make.
8. Good friends who make me feel loved. I could do a whole 'nother blog post (or 3) about this. But I'll just say I am blessed.
9. Good kids. As mad as they make me at times, they make me even more proud all the rest of the time. I really have good kids and am so thankful to have them in my life.
10. Family reunions. I'll blog the deets another time, but for now I'll share a couple of pictures of Baby Girl's first time in playing in the river.
What made you smile this month?