But who loves me anyway? You do! You do!
Vivienne tagged me in the fun blog game "5 truths and a lie". Basically I'm going to share 6 things about myself. 5 of them are true. Your challenge is to guess the one that is false. You ready? I've decided to follow the "scandalous" theme that I've seen a few others do....
1. I used to sneak out the bedroom window in the middle of the night to go meet my boyfriend and then sneak back in before morning.
2. I once kissed 2 different boys in the same night. And they were best friends.
3. I met my husband when I was 18 - cruising State Street, and he came back to my friends house with me and stayed all night.
4.I believe in, and practiced abstinence before marriage.
5. I kissed my best friend's boyfriend at the baseball park one night when they were in a fight.
6. I had a boyfriend at the time I met my husband.
Well, now that you've completely lost any and all respect you may have had for me - I'm anxious to see what you all really think of me. Which one is the lie? Let me know in the comments, and I'll tell you the answer sometime this week!
Oh, and I'm supposed to tag some people too. There's only like 5 people who read my blog anymore, and all of them have already been tagged! But let me rack my brain and I will come up with some....
Okay, I think the following people have NOT played yet - sorry if I'm wrong!
I hope you all will still respect me in the morning.