Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm here!

I did not fall off the face of the earth! Promise!

You see, I was internet-less again for a couple of days, and then last week was seriously the most insane week I've had in I can't remember how long!

My sweet Pixie turned 8....then was baptized 2 days later. So I had a bunch of kids over for a party on her birthday, then had to clean up THAT mess so I could entertain friends and family 2 days later who were attending her baptism.

I sorta just crashed after that. But I'm back! And I have lots of stuff to tell you about. Tomorrow I'll show you the pictures from Pixie's baptism - it was such a beautiful day.

On Thursday I'm going to share her Chocolate Birthday party! It was a lot of fun.

So just wanted to check in, let you know I'm still here - and I'll be making my way around to visit all of you! I know you all thought I was turning back into the slacker blogger - but not so!

Hope y'all are having a great week!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad to see you back! What a great party theme- can't wait!

MiMi said...

mmmmm..........chocolate......

Boulter trouble said...

I concur with MiMi.

Impulsive Addict said...

Great. Now all I can think about is chocolate.

I'm glad you're still alive. ;) You were missed!

FrouFrouBritches said...

You had me at chocolate. Can't wait to hear about it!

Vivienne said...

Happy birthday and hooray for her baptism! Can't wait to see the pix!
xoxo

Dawn said...

Chocolate birthday?! Yum!

So exciting to have a child baptized. That's wonderful.

Koko said...

congratulations! What a special time for your family! And yes, can't wait to hear about the chocolate birthday! Take care

jennykate77 said...

Whew. Glad to know you're still here! :) Pixie's party sounds super fun...Chocolate! Can't wait to hear about that! ♥

Valerie said...

Best reason to be a blog slacker!
It's great to be 8! Glad she had a great partay and a wonderful Baptism day.

Myya said...

Yay for Baptism pics, I bet they are beautiful. Oh wait I am late reading this you probably already have them up. Bonus! I don't have to wait! :)