Today's task: 10 things that just really get you fuzzed up (that means makes you mad)
Here are my 10:
1. When my kids fight. They fight over the DUMBEST things and it makes me CRAZY!
2. When people take their dogs out without a leash. I don't care if he's a "really good dog, and won't run off"...the law says keep him on a leash people!!!
3. When I try to google a picture of something innocent and get something completely inappropriate. This especially ticks me off when I happen to have a kiddo looking over my shoulder and they are BLINDED by something they don't need to see.
4. People who don't obey traffic laws. I know, I know, I'm a nerd...but I am such a rule person. Which brings me to...
5. When people make up their own "special rules" for board games. I have issues, I know - but when ya change the rules, you're messin' with the mojo and it might alter the outcome! How do I know that you would have actually beat me if you had played the way the rules say?
6. Right now...SNOW! Every time I look out the window and see yet a fresh batch of the white stuff, I want to swear! But I don't. Okay, I did once.
7. When my husband tells me I spend too much time on the computer. Is it really his business? :-)
8. When I ask a store employee a question and they say: "I don't know, that's not my department". End of discussion, no "I don't know, but I'll be glad to find out", just nothin'. You work at a store! First rule of customer service...it's ALWAYS your department!
9. When cars don't stop for pedestrians who are waiting at a crosswalk to cross. I think it's so rude when car after car after car goes by, and a person (usually a mom and her kids) is stuck standing there forever waiting to cross.
10. On that note...I hate it when people are like 5 feet from a cross walk, and decide to run across the street NOT in the crosswalk, and everyone has to slam on their breaks.
I pretty much just can't stand rude, non-rule following people! (But if you're a nice non-rule following person...I probably still love you!)
What makes you mad? If you'd like to play go over to Kasey's to read the rules and link up! Happy Monday everyone!