Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Third time's the charm?

This is my third attempt at writing a post.

The first two were deleted because I thought they were so lame.

I hate when I read over what I've written and think it sounds soooo lame.  Don't you?

That probably never happens to you.

But it does to me all the time.

Unfortunately for you, I usually just hit "publish" anyway.

Sorry.

So since everything I type turns out so super lame-sounding right now, I'll just leave you with this:

Have you entered the Cursing Crafter/Ribbon Blossoms Amazing Giveaway Mash-up?  Today is your last day to enter...so better hurry up!  Giveaway closes at midnight!!


And that, as they say, is all she wrote.

3 comments:

Sela Toki said...

This happens to me all the time. LOL

MiMi said...

Lame is my middle name. Didn't you know that?

A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul said...

Haha....most days I don't even know what to say..thank goodness for a photo challenge month! :)