Sunday, March 25, 2012

FMM - Favorites

It's been too long since I've made some new friends with Friend Makin' Monday, hosted by my totally awesome friend Kenlie.  So I decided to link up today!

The topic this week is Current Favorites:

1- Song: All In by Lifehouse.  Fell in love with it the first time I heard it, and it's always in my head right now!


2 - Drink:  I'm currently off Dr. Pepper, and usually if I can't have a DP, then no other soda sounds too appealing.  With one exception - I have been a little obsessed with Sonic's Cherry Lime-aids lately.

3 - Physical feature of the opposite sex:  Eyes kill me every time.

4 - TV show(s): NCIS  (as always), and Ringer.

5 - Actor/Actress: I started watching NCIS because of Michael Weatherly.

Check out those eyes.

6 - Book:  I am currently under a self-imposed reading ban on all novels.  But we are reading the Book of Mormon as a family, and I always love the truths and principles I learn whenever I read it.

7 - Form of communication: I'd prefer to hang out in person.  But if I can't, I would much rather have a phone conversation than a texting/emailing one.

8 - Exercise:  I'm the worst at it right now.  But today I plan to hop back on the treadmill.  I like that I can do it when my kids are home and I don't have to worry about hauling them to a gym, or finding a babysitter.

9 - Food:  Could never pick a favorite.  As is obvious by my weight - I love all kinds of foods.

10 - Quote:  I am so glad this was one of the questions - because I had already planned on sharing a quote each day this week!  For us LDS folk, it is General Conference week.  I wanted to share a favorite Conference quote each day leading up to General Conference this weekend.  Today's quote:


"While we do not know all the answers, we do know important principles that allow us to face tragedies with faith and confidence that there is a bright future planned for each of us."  Quentin L. Cook - October 2011 Conference

Feel like making some new friends?  Then click here and go check it out!

9 comments:

becca said...

great list of favorites especially the song love Lifehouse

That Dayum DeeDee said...

I love your quote!

MiMi said...

WHY are you on a novel reading ban???

Susie said...

It's been ages since I did it too and I don't know why because I love meeting everyone...it's why I decided to start blogging!

Love your quote as well btw! :)

Emmy said...

I am the opposite- I think I would rather text than talk on the phone, I guess my kids just always go crazy and interrupt my phone calls.

I am looking forward to conference so much!

FrouFrouBritches said...

LOVE, LOVE that song!!! I HATE to talk on the phone. So, did you get on the treadmill today? I am HOPING to start walking/jogging tonight with my oldest. I saw myself in my vacation pics and nearly choked! YIKES!

Nina Patricia @ The Adventures of Nina Patricia said...

I don't talk much on the phone since I don't own a cell phone. I love the real interaction.
I like that quote.
Stopping by from FMM

Myya said...

OOOhhh I looove me a cherry lime-aid. We are TOTALLY going this Summer when I am there. I always need an excuse to go get one :)

Eyes for me too. LOVE me beautiful eyes.

Awwwee what about our IM sessions???

Mmmmm food. I love food. Too much!

Karen Peterson said...

A ban on novels?? I can't imagine! But the Book of Mormon is certainly a good book to be reading.

Can't wait for conference. I will actually be there live and in person this time and I am SO excited!