Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tagged !!!

Vivienne at The V Spot tagged me with listing 6 unimportant things that make me happy. I've done this tag once before...but there are for sure more than 6 unimportant things that make me happy...so I'm glad to list 6 new ones!

1. Going to Vegas in less than a Month!

2. Purple eyeshadow...I have just recently rediscovered this fun accessory and I'm lovin' it!

3. Browsing our local online classified ads

4. Going to a Pro sports game...particularly soccer and basketball

5. Still being able to make a basket when playing around on the basketball court with my kids

6. Anticipating the new NCIS spinoff starring Chris O'Donnel (yum) and L.L. Cool J (double yum!)

Now I tag:

Andrea

Kasey

Melissa

J.J.

Kara

Karen

10 comments:

MiMi said...

Ooh, LL Cool J, definitely double yum!
Purple eyeshadow ROCKS!
Great list! I always see your comments on my favorite blogs, but I'm such a loser that I've never been here. : (
You are great!
Macey

The Un-Organized Mom said...

WHAT???? LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnel??? When does it start????

Sher said...

I recently got some sparkly purple eye shadow and sparkly eye liner from Victoria Secret. I love it for date night!

J.J. said...

How fun! I loved purple eye shadow...I have green eyes....would really make them stand out.

Thanks for thinking of little old me with the tag! I'll get to it soon I promise :) We just started the days of going to Sea World and Disney everyday :) Fun fun fun!!

thanks again!

Jenny said...

LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnel! That would be fun!

jenjen said...

Fun list Xazmin! Purple eyeshadow sounds fun! I really need to revive up my makeup a little.

XOXO
Jen

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

I'm excited for all the eye candy on the new NCIS too...yummy!!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Chris O'Donell??! He. is. so. cute. Loved him on Grey's Anatomy. I might just have to watch this NCIS show....

Cadance said...

love me some basketball too!

...but the NBA is not what it used to be...=(

Michaela said...

That is such a good list! I may have to start watching NCIS ;) mmm Chris...