I've missed the past 2 weeks of FMM hosted by Kasey at All That is Good...I've missed connecting with everyone who participates! But I'm back...Yay!
This week's task is to name 10 things you love about Summer.
1. Barbecues...I looooove me a grilled burger with all the fixin's. Not to mention all the other bbq goodies...deviled eggs, yummy salads and desserts galore!
2. InDepeNdenCe Day. I am all over this celebration. I love the chance to reflect on all that has come to pass to make it possible for me to enjoy the freedoms and privileges that I take advantage of every day. I love discussing with my children the birth of this great nation, and the sacrifices of those great men whom we call "Founding Fathers". Fireworks are ALWAYS a must see for this family, we enjoy them every year!
3. Camping. I love being in the mountains, the smell of campfire, the sound of a rushing river...I can't wait to get out there!
4. Hot summer nights. I really love how you can be out at 11 at night, without a jacket, a warm breeze blowing on your face. I met my husband on a night like this, and the night time in summer always brings back those memories!
5. Little brown kids! I use sunscreen on my children faithfully, but that doesn't stop the gradual bronzing they acquire the more they play outside. I love how I'll just look at them one day and think...my they've gotten brown!
6. Summer rain
7. The laughter of kids in the neighborhood
8. So You Think You Can Dance!
9. Family Reunions
10. water fights!
What do you love about summer? Make sure to visit Kasey's and link up to play!
Also...if you haven't already, please go here to enter to win an awesome Shelf Reliance Cansolidator Pantry!