Friday, June 26, 2009

It's 2 in the Morning...

Hey everyone! It's Friday again! I'm at an overnighter for the Young Women, followed by our pre-camp hike. We go to camp July 13!

I couldn't leave without first scheduling my Video Countdown to Vegas post! What would you all do without your (my) New Kids fix?

Today I'm going to share their latest music video. It's the official music video of their song 2 In The Morning. This is one of my favorite songs on the album (The Block), and the video just makes it that. much. better. Really!

I think all 5 of the guys are looking especially fine in this one, and I hope you enjoy! Only 2 more weeks 'til we hit the road! Pray for my dear Tanielle to be feeling better for our road trip!


And don't forget Mod Podge Mania, Tuesday June 30!

13 comments:

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

Thanks for the video!!

Amy said...

Hmm what to work on??? I am off to think about a project.

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

2 more weeks!! yay!!

Have fun on your overnighter!

~Becca

MiMi said...

You are broadening my world with these videos! I wouldn't see them otherwise!
I think I have a tween crush on Joey...er, maybe that's an old lady crush. But he's old too, so there.
Do you think Tanielle can take a barf bag into the concert?? Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
Macey

Anissa said...

Love the video! Hope you have fun tonight.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh, I second the barf bag idea for Tanielle! :) Hope you have an awesome, fabulous time with the YW!!! :) I liked today's video--very mysterious looking with all the cloudy stuff.

shortmama said...

You girls are going to have so much fun!

jenjen said...

You are so cute! Have a wonderful time at camp! Ours starts on Monday!

XOXO
Jen

Tanielle said...

Very enjoyable...AGAIN!!!!:-) Love the video, and they look amazing! YUM!!!!

Vivienne said...

Nope.
I got nuthin'.

May I recommend "2 a.m." by Anna Nalick instead?

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Xazmin!!! Did you see my post??????? I am so freaking excited! The concert was amazing! I'm all depressed now cause it's over. Serious.

jennykate77 said...

I was JUST listening to this song on my playlist...then I remembered that I hadn't been able to see the video you posted and came to check it out (since it seems that IE wants to cooperate today). This is HOTT hott HOTT! I love this song and the video is smokin'! I think this and Single are my favorite two songs they do at the concert. Can't wait for Full Service!!! Woohoo!!!! less than 2 weeks for you now!!!

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and Joe's bit toward the end is the BEST part of the video...*sigh*

Love me some Joey!