Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look What I Did!

I got this frame a couple of years ago at Big Lots for $20 and have been wanting to put it up, but never got around to putting pictures in it. Then I saw this really cool idea over at Brassy Apple, and wanted to try it out! Her colors are more vivid than mine - she has a really bright, sassy style! But I do like how this one turned out. Now, where to hang it... hmmmm?



Also, Pixie had her friend Jibbity over today, while her mom and I worked on our website. Please excuse the mess on my table - it is a combination of decor I just took down to replace, and some other mid-project clutter. They had a cupcake party - baking and decorating, then of course, eating! I don't know which is sweeter, the cupcakes or the bakers!



16 comments:

Marci @ All Things Wonderful said...

Fun Cupcake Party! Great Picture Frame. I love the colors.

Amanda said...

Great idea with the frame, I will have to remember that for sure!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I'm so gonna copy you on the frame idea! Love it.

limefreckle said...

looks great -- I saw that idea at Brassy Apple too, it's brilliant! It really makes a very common frame unique!

Jennifer said...

Very nice collage. Love the idea.
I've got several of them (collage frames - that have no pictures in them yet) but I actually hung them on the wall.
How crazy is that?
OK...so you'll be my inspiration to get my act together.

Island Girl said...

What a fun party!

The frame is beautiful! I did one for my apartment, but it didn't turn out nearly as well!

AnNicole @ OurSuburbanCottage said...

Ooh, I love the use of scrapbook paper. Great idea!

Don't you love catalogues? Besides Pottery Barn and Ballard I like Restoration Hardware, Anthropologie, Wisteria, West Elm....and that's all I can think of right now :).

Have a great weekend!

Amy said...

That is a new way to do a frame for sure. I love this idea. I may have to use it. Happy Friday.

~Emily~ said...

I love the frame idea! I forget about Big Lots! It's hit or miss at mine.

jenjen said...

Very cute! I love the different patterns! And cute pictures of the girls - adorable!

Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXOX
Jen

Sara said...

That is so beatiful! I love all te hcute pictures! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
Sara

Marrdy said...

Cute frame. I love it and what cute little bakers. I could use something sweet right now!

Lisa said...

Cute picture frame. I love having family pictures all over the house.

Jen r. said...

that looks great! What cuties! Jen

June said...

The frame looks fantastic! I will have to copy that too! Your daughter and her friend look like they were having so much fun baking. :)

Brassy Apple said...

Yeah! It turned out great! thanks for the mention of my blog and the link!

Please upload and share your frame pic in the Brassy Apple flickr group!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/brassyappleprojects/