Friday, March 20, 2009

Fantastic Friday!!!

Do you want to know why today is FANTASTIC? Well, I'll tell you...I've finally hit the 20 lb mark! WOO HOO!!! I have lost 20.4 lbs. I still have a ways to go, but the last few weeks have been sloooooow losing - so this week I'm pleased to say the weight loss has picked up!!

Another FANTASTIC something?.... Shawn at Seriously is having a fantastic giveaway to celebrate her 100th post. Go check it out! GO! Right Now!

Last - I've been honored with awards from some FANTASTIC ladies. I will be back before the day is over to tell you about them and pass them along!

I'm sorry I haven't been by to visit many of you recently - I have been seriously lacking in computer time. I've had my hands full preparing for a boutique AND a bridal shower I'm throwing with my mom. Well, the boutique was cancelled due to a booking conflict at the venue, so a little sigh of relief there. And the shower is tomorrow, sooo by tomorrow night I will have the freedom to visit you all to my hearts content!!! Don't give up on me - I'll be by soon - I promise!

17 comments:

Momofgirls said...

Good for you! 29 pounds! I am spinning 5 times a week along with weights and everything else and I have barely budged..3 measly pounds!

I am inspired!! Have a great weekend!

Momofgirls said...

oops..I meant 20 pounds..the 9 button was so close to the 0! You WILL be at 29 soon though!

jenjen said...

Woo hoo - 20 pounds!!!! That is awesome! Good for you!

And good luck with your bridal shower. I know how much time and work that is!

XOXO
Jen

shortmama said...

Great job!! Truly something to be proud of for sure!

Shawn said...

That is awesome girl!

I lost 35, gained 10, lost 6....

My final goal is still 14 pounds away I have just completely lost the desire to work out. You would think that with my vacation rapidly approaching that will require me to sit on the beach in-between my two size 2 friends would be a little incentive...NOPE not at all.

Amy said...

Yeah on your weight loss. Have a great Friday.

That Girl said...

CONGRATS!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

20.4 pounds?! That is awesome! I need to get my rear end to the gym...I have waaaaay more than 20.4 pounds to lose, but you have to start somewhere, right? ;) Great job!

Helene said...

Good for you on the weight loss!! That's awesome!!! Wow! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

momma said...

congrats on the 20 lb mark. that is quite a milestone!

Tanielle said...

SO proud of you...way to go!

sassytimes said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

Cheryl Lage said...

Good for you on the weight loss! That is SUCH an accomplishment...and a fought for goal achieved. :)

Molly said...

Woohoo!!!! That's awesome!

Good luck with the shower! I have instant creative brain freeze when it comes to things like that...don't know why.

Michaela said...

Great job!!

Swoozie said...

Congrats on the 20! That's an awesome milestone! Woo Hoo!

E said...

WAY TO GO!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!