Thursday, July 30, 2009

Check it out!

I am participating in my first swap! I've never done a swap, but have always thought it would be fun...so now, my super cool friend Shawn at Seriously is hosting one and I just had to join in!



serioulsyshawn
I can't wait to find out who my partner is and start reading up on her so I can put together a fabulous package! It's going to be so fun! If you want to join in, just click on the button and head over to Shawns!!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Mod Podge Mania!

7 comments:

shortmama said...

Swaps are so much fun!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Ooh, fun! I've never done a swap before either. I'll have to look and see when everything is "due." ;) My brain is going to fry with all I have yet to do for my sister's shower this weekend. :s

Shawn said...

I'm so excited that my swap will be your first! Watch for an email from me soon!

jenjen said...

It sounds so fun! I have never done a swap but I want to! I was really going to try to get my barstools done for Mod Podge Mania. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen for this month. I will be checking in on eveyrone's projects!

XOXO
Jen

Jenny said...

How fun! I've never done one either.

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Ooh...I might have to see if I can join the fun. My Mod Podge project is up and ready for linky action. Are you surprised? ;)

jennykate77 said...

I'm so doing Shawn's Swap! I LOVE Swaps!