Skip to main content

All those who made my birthday special.

I'm sorry I've been such a blog slacker this week. I meant to blog all about the stuff I want to share with you, and get around to visit all my favorite ladies...but it's just been so crazy! Bookworm and Hubby had scout camp on Mon-Wednesday, Hubby had to go get new x-rays, and make sure his wrist is healing up properly, had a Christmas in July girls night on Saturday with the YW presidency and some other fab ladies in the ward, and we still don't have a car!

But, the crazy, busy life is being good to me. Even though I had to spend my birthday away from my family, and we have some crazy stuff goin' on, my birthday was one of the best I can remember. Part of the reason for that is the wonderful ladies I have met in bloggy-land who have made me feel so loved! I can't believe you guys!

So Wednesday, before I left for camp, Hubby gathered the family around and the kids gave me their cards they had made for me, and I got a few presents that Hubby knew I could really use (yeah...we're being practical this year!) THEN hubby hands me this PILE of stuff that he's been getting in our P.O. Box we have for our business. Apparently my dear friend Tanielle has been being a little sneaky, and conspired to have some birthday love sent my way!

I still can't believe how thoughtful you all are! I mean I can, but it truly humbles me.
Vivienne, my funny, funny friend from The V Spot has been on the look out for monogrammed "X" stuff, ever since I complained about not finding any here. Being unable to locate any "X" merchandise, she took matters into her own hands and made this for me! Isn't it fabulous? I LOVE it...and look at the adorable card she made too!


Look...more "X" stuff! MiMi, another oh so hilarious one made me this ca-ute mini clip board for helping me keep track of my life...let's hope it works...cuz I'm like the most un-organized person on the planet! Thanks MiMi...I love it!

My sweet, sweet friend Sare, one of the first fabulous people I met through my blog, sent me 2 adorable, musical cards. One to say "sorry you're having a tough time...cheer up!" And one with wonderful birthday wishes! Thank you Sare!

That adorable Jen at Harried Mom of Four (I can sooo relate! 4 is crazy!) sent me the sweetest card...and it has sparkles! You all know how I love sparkly things! PLUS it's PINK! I sooo love PINK! Thanks Jen!


My soccer lovin' sista Becca at The Texas Darlings sent me birthday wishes and a gift card to treat myself to something yummie! You all know how I love to eat, so I can't wait to treat myself! Thanks Becca!
I also got so many sweet Birthday wishes through comments on my blog, and every single one of them brightened my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone...I love you!

I just wanted to share this little gift that my sweet Cowgirl made up on her very own! It's the New Kids on The Block! Clever or what? She made them for me since I had to miss my concert! Isn't she sweet?


This is my card from Tanielle.





Look at all the fun polka-dotty, stripey love she gave me! I am one spoiled girl!


I seriously cannot get over how kind you all are. I love my bloggy friends! Thanks for making this birthday so special, I'll never forget it! I promise to be by soon, because I really miss reading what's up with you all!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love all the birthday love!! You deserve it!!

But hands down, the best gift up there has got to be the NKOTB spoon set!!! ADORABLE!!!

Glad it was a special day!!

~Becca
shortmama said…
Looks like some great stuff you got! The spoon gift from your girl is so priceless!
Kelli said…
You deserve to be loved on...love your birthday goodies.
jennykate77 said…
AWE! I'm so glad that you got lotsa great stuff for your birthday! I've been sucha slacker in ALL areas! I have something for you and have been meaning to send it, but haven't...yet, but I PROMISE on all things NKOTB related (including Joey's dreamy blue eyes)...that it will be in the mail (or Fed-Ex b/c it's quicker) tomorrow. :) I love love love the NKOTB spoons that Cowgirl made you. They are super fabulous! What a little creative genius she is. :)

Love ya, girl!

Hope you're having a great week!
J.J. said…
Happy BDay! I took a photo just for you on our last vacation!!!!! I'll send it to you soon ...when I get to downloading it from our camera :)
Jenny said…
How fun! That was so creative of your daughter to make NKOTB spoons.
E said…
How fantastic and wonderful that you have such great friends who did that for you!! Looks like a great birthday!!
Melissa said…
I wish I would have known. I was going to give you the New Kids all tied up with a bow. Darn it. I guess there is always next year.

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Macey said…
Mine looks dorky compared to that other great stuff! Glad you liked it all; we are pretty sneaky, aren't we?!
Tina said…
So glad you had a great day....you deserve it!

Can't wait till you get back to your blogging...we miss ya!
I love that Cowgirl made you a New Kids spoon set! The best part...? I bet they even sound better.

Kidding.

Happy birthday!
xoxo
Amy said…
That was so sweet. Hope you had a great birthday..
Sare said…
I {HEART} YOU!!!
How fun Xazmin! I just want you to know that I was working on something special to send for your big day, but had a project disaster. So I am sending it and it will be late (obviously), but it is one of the resin pendants that I made. I am sorry it was not there for your b-day!

XOXO
Jen
Marrdy said…
Cowgirl is a thoughtful and loving daughter. Not to mention Talented!! Hope you had a great day!
Tanielle said…
Glad you had a great birthday!! I am still amazed at Cowgirls gift, she is awesome! Love ya!
Tanielle said…
Glad you had a great birthday!! I am still amazed at Cowgirls gift, she is awesome! Love ya!
Jessica said…
Happy belated birthday!!!! Love all your gifts!!
STILLMAGNOLIA said…
Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it. I love all the goodies....especially the polka dotted stuff. It was my favorite!
Heidi Boos said…
Happy {late} Birthday!!

Hope it was a fun one and so glad you got a little spoiled.
Sara said…
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! You got some really cool stuff! Wishing you all the best!!!
Sara
kado! said…
WHAT???? You missed your concert???? I guess I need to read deeper into your blog....I have been MIA for a while.......

oh...and Happy Birthday.....I sent you an E-mail....since I do not know your home address!

Popular posts from this blog

Mod Podge Mania!

I am so super excited for our first edition of Mod Podge Mania! I love this stuff, and I LOVE getting new ideas for how to use it...so hopefully this will be a great place for "inspiration" where we can all get some fun new ideas! So here's how it will work. Post about a project on your blog, along with instructions on how you created your mod podge masterpiece! OR you can do a post featuring a project you have seen someone else do, just to pass the idea along. Just make sure you give credit where credit is due! Also, make sure to include a link back to my blog in your post! Next, link up by entering your name and copying the URL to your post into Mr. Linky - he's waiting at the bottom of this post. It would be helpful if you put the name of your project along with your name so people will know what they are coming to look at! (example: Xazmin - decorative eggs) Last, go check out everyone's fabulous projects and let the inspiration begin! You can link up as

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

So tell the truth - how many of you thought this would be a pregnancy announcement? Well - I'll have to twist my husband's arm a little more to get him to agree to that one! But this is the beginning of something very exciting...at least I think it is! SO HERE IT IS! Ribbon Blossoms Chic Boutique is now LIVE! And we’re celebrating with an Awesome Giveaway! If you have been following my blog, you know that I have a small business with my friend Tanielle , making and selling hair bows and other girly accessories. Until now we have been selling our items at craft shows and our local boutique mall. We also have had a few of our items listed on Daisy Craft, an online site for handmade items. But now, TODAY …we have our very own WEBSITE !!! Please celebrate with us by entering our Fabulous Girly Giveaway! Now don’t run away if you are not a mother of girls…this prize will make a wonderful baby gift or birthday gift for someone you love! Are you ready? Are you dying to know wha

The Girl With The Headache - update

It's been almost a year since I first posted here about Ambria and her struggle with Post Concussion Syndrome .  At that time Ambria had already been suffering for a year, and I was at the end of my rope.  To quickly recap, Ambria came home from a church dance with a debilitating Migraine one day in late February of 2015.  And it didn't go away.  For months.  She couldn't go to school, or church, or out with friends. Life sort of came to a stand still for her.  She spent most of her days sleeping, and when she wasn't asleep she was like a zombie and in so much pain.  She was eventually diagnosed with Post Concussion Syndrome.  She'd suffered multiple sports concussions from playing soccer.  She was just supposed to try and treat the pain while waiting for her brain to start working properly again. We had many doctor's visits, tests, dietary changes, different perscriptions, so many things to try and help with the pain.  Nothing helped.  Months kept passing with