I love me a good survey! And yes, that is supposed to be a picture of me thinking...I actually do that sometimes.
FMM: A Survey
- Why do you blog? I started blogging for the purpose of getting more exposure for my business. That quickly changed. Now I just love enjoying the friendships I've made, while at the same time journaling my life, and that of my family.
- What is your favorite TV show? Hawaii Five-O baby! Best show that's been on in YEARS!!
- What's the first thing you drank this morning? Water
- Are you married, single or in a relationship? Married - 15 years now!
- List three of your hobbies. Crafting, reading, playing the piano
- What do you like most about yourself? I think I have a lot of integrity.
- List a couple of your favorite sites: Well, blogger, of course. FB, and the iTunes store!
- What's the last book you read? It's been such a long time since I've finished a book. But I am working on John Adams by David McCullough, as well as No Apology: The Case for American Greatnes by Mitt Romney. I sorta love him.
- Can you whistle? Nope.
- List your favorite pro sports teams. Utah Jazz, and ReAL Salt Lake.
- What's the last thing that made you smile? A text I got from a friend.
- Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Mustard
- Do you have a crush on someone? Always.
- Do you get up early or sleep in? I have to usually get up early to get my kids off to school, but I sleep in whenever I can...and have even been guilty of going back to bed after the kids leave! Don't judge.
- Do you attend church? Yes - weekly.
- Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? The theater. Without my kids.
- Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Yes.
- What is your favorite game? Settlers of Catan, and the Cities and Knights variation is my favorite.
- Cupcake or potato chips? Potato chips for sure. I like salt.
- Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. Yesterday my 4 year old told her teacher in church that I steal things every time I go to the store. Which I don't BTW! Thanks Monkey.
Now you know all about me...I want to know about you! Go link up at All The Weigh and make some new friends!!
Don't forget Mod Podge Mania is just around the corner - I hope you'll come play! And come back tomorrow if you've always wondered how to pronounce my name!!