Friday, January 28, 2011

I confess....

Photobucket

Today I'm linking up to Friday Confessional...it's supposedly good for the soul.

I confess...

My level of maturity (and appropriateness) varies depending on who I'm with.

I confess...

I have secretly thrown away a pair of shoes and an ugly hat of my husband's that I hated, when he wasn't home.

I confess...

I don't always speak as appropriately as I should in front of my children. I am not a very good example sometimes!

I confess...

I almost sent my girls to have a sleepover with their grandma tonight, while my husband and son are at scout camp, just because I wanted to have the night and the house all to myself.

I confess...

I only skim-read the 16 chapters of material I was supposed to have read over the holiday break in preparation for my last night's school board meeting. And I did it just before the meeting. Then faked my way through the discussion.

I confess...

I have a sink full of dirty dishes, and I have no intention of washing them before I go to bed tonight.

I confess...

That as much as I love my girls, I am counting down the minutes until bedtime. I'm tired.


That's all I've got for you today, but I'm sure this next week will provide plenty of material for confessional next Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Click the button for more confessions!!

11 comments:

IndyGo Wylde said...

I confess that I am also counting down the minutes until bedtime even though I love my girls every bit as much as you love yours. I confess that I shouldn't have stayed up so late after practice last night.
I confess that I swear too much...in general.
I confess that I love reading your freaking blog and am ashamed that I don't already know a lot of the things you talk about.

Carrie said...

lol I understand every single one of those confessions :)

Lynn said...

Are you a member of the board of trustees???!!
Why? Really! I want to know.

Rachel Murphy said...

Enjoyed your post.. Me too! So glad to not be alone :)

Hope you get a night to you! and have a great weekend~

MiMi said...

I act really immature depending on who I'm around. We are going to be the best teeny boppers ever come March.

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl, there is NOTHING better than a house all to yourself and an OVERNIGHT all to yourself is even BETTER!

I hate dishes. Why can't they wash themselves? Someone needs to work on that.

jennykate77 said...

I really love your level of appropriateness. Actually, I really love everything about you.

I confess that I left a sink full of dirty dishes this morning. I know they'll be waiting on me when I get home, but I just was NOT in the mood to do them last night or this morning.

I'm still trying to finish my modge podge project. I hope I'll finish it tonight, so I can link up.

Love ya!

Myya said...

I think I pretty much can relate to every single one of your confessions. Ahhhhh if only you lived closer, we could be immature, inappropriate & complete procratinators together :)

Mamarazzi said...

leaving dishes in the sink overnight? i think you just blew my mind. i cannot wake up to a messy kitchen. it is the last thing i make sure is perfect before i go to bed.

i REALLY admire that you can just let that go. honestly. i would never be able to sleep.

clearly i have issues.

clearly.

Dawn said...

I confess that I love your honesty!

Sami said...

I would have totally sent the other half of my kids away if it were an option! I don't think I would even know what to do with the house to myself, but I'm sure it would have been amazing!