Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mod Podge Mania...it's coming!!!

Just a reminder ....MOD PODGE MANIA is coming back! MONDAY JANUARY 31 will be the first Mod Podge party of the year! I hope you'll come link up a project and spend some time checking out the craftiness of others!! Then come back the last day of each month for more crafty fun. It's gonna be a blast!

Here's a peek of some of the fun I've had in the past with Mod Podge. It is the most fun to use your imagination, or be inspired by the creativeness of others, and come up with something truly unique for your home, or for a gift. I adore Mod Podge!

Spring nest and eggs - Mod Podge-ing scrapbook paper on to cheap plastic eggs!

Fun fall clothes pin magnets!


One of my favorite projects ever - Smile Ladybug chair!

I can't tell you how many sets of fun napkin coasters I have made. LOVE!

Love these letter blocks - I have done some for every season. This was a bridal shower gift for my little SIL .

Thrift store books purchased for $1, then covered with sheet music printed from the computer.


And this is the orange trunk from the Letter Blocks picture above newly re-finished with a fuax-leather Mod Podge job!

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

I hope you'll put your creative thinking caps on and come join us January 31 to share your craftiness!!

11 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! :) I loved those sweet little clothes pins. :) So cute!

MiMi said...

Your Mod Podge Mania is what got me addicted to MP. :)

Vivienne said...

Oh man. Does this mean that I'll have to finally face all of the unfinished projects I have...?

Sarahie said...

Yay! I'm excited! I've got lots of projects that need finishing.

Paula said...

I think I'm almost out of Mod Podge. That is not acceptable! Your party sounds like fun and a good way to get new ideas.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I am so excited and scouting around for a really cool project. I cannot wait.

Myya said...

I so wish I were crafty. Love ask of them!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

I've been brainstorming what to do...I think I know, but now I need to get 'er done! Glad to see you back and that you're bring MPM with you! ;)

Emmy said...

That trunk transformation really is amazing! I have been wanting a trunk or suitcase like that for photoshoots, now I know I don't have to find one but can make one!

FrouFrouBritches said...

I've got to get a project going around here!

Mayet said...

this is not good coz I don't know where to find mod podge here;)

take me to America please!!!