I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself. The thing is, I feel that I have been MORE than free in sharing details about me. Particularly over the past week! Wouldn't you agree? I'll try my best to come up with some new material. Here goes nothin'.
1. I used to wish I could grow up to be a mermaid. Or a Unicorn.
2. I hated school, skipped class all the time, and barely graduated by the skin of my teeth. Which makes it ironic that I now sit on the board of trustees for a public charter school.
3. I think Mitt Romney is foxy.
4. I am trying to single-handedly bring the term "foxy" back in style.
5. When I come home from somewhere after dark, no matter how late it is, I make someone talk on the phone to me until I get in the house, because I am afraid of killers.
6. I'm addicted to hair flares, and my husband has told me I'm too old for them. I am getting green ones for St. Patrick's Day!
7. I would like to have another baby, but I'm not sure that's the right decision for our family.
Haha...how's that for ending on a serious note!
So there you have it. And I am supposed to pass this on....but seriously - nobody reads my blog any more! It was all I could do to come up with people to tag in my 5 truths and a lie post!