Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today is the day

that I brave the "friendly" (?) skies!

I am nervous beyond belief.

I don't know what I'll do being away from my kids for so long.

Especially my little monkey. She is my constant chattering shadow every day while the kids are at school.

I'm going to miss her terribly.

I'm going to miss you all too! I'm not sure I'll have a chance to blog or visit this week, but I'll be thinking of you!

And despite my anxiety, I am incredibly excited thinking that in 2 days I will meet the incomparable MiMi!!!

Wish me luck! Love you all!

11 comments:

Alicia said...

GOOD LUCK!!! =)
ldspearls.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Have a safe, fun trip!!!! :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Have a great trip! Please give MiMi a hug for me, then please have Mimi give you a hug from me.

Shawn said...

I'm with Viv, hug each other for me too!

You'll be fine, sit back, relax and enjoy!

MiMi said...

You'll be fine, it will be good!!! :)

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Best of luck. You'll do fine. Safe flight!

Boulter trouble said...

Oh man, I am so jealous. I love portland. Make sure MiMi takes you to Voodoo Donuts.....either the original, or Voodoo 2. Have a ton of fun, and while you are there, remember that I am very jealous.

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm with Viv and Shawn. I'm a hugger. Safe travels my friend~

FrouFrouBritches said...

Well, you are probably already safely in Portland by now. Hope you're having a great time!

Myya said...

I'm late reading this. Travel safe. I already told Mimi to give me the scoop after she meets you. I laughed at her today when she told me she had to pick you up downtown. I can completely envision her freaking out. ha ha ha I love it!

Vodka Logic said...

The plane ride is soooo worth meeting MImi.
Have a blast