Do you totally have that song stuck in your head now?
Today I'm linking up with Mamarazzi ....I'm sharing my happy list!
I know I'm totally cut out of the picture...but that's what makes it a good one!
2. My new phone. It's not as fancy as all you with your smart phones...but I still likey a lot.
3. I'm happy that I am starting to recover from the death cough I brought back from Portland.
4. Soccer makes me happy. I've missed watching this boy. (p.s. Myya - his name is Chris Wingert - since you asked.)
I'm really happy to be going to the ReAL season home opener with my man tonight....our favorite date night. Yes, he knows I like to watch that guy up there - and he is totally not threatened...because our relationship rocks like that.
5. I'm even happier to be watching my talented son perform with a small group of other talented young violinists this evening before we go to the game.
6. I'm happy to be reconnected with old bloggy friends I've been missing in my blog hiatus, and to have connected with some fabulous new ones as well.
Want to share your happy? Head over to Mamarazzi's and link up.