Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who else fell in love to this song?




Today on day #4 of 27 Days of Thankful, I'm thankful for good music from the past. You know the music that made you think of that special someone. You'd hear it on the radio and you'd think of him, and your heart would just melt? C'mon, I'm not the only one am I?

This song is part of the reason I fell in love with today's SYTYCD spotlight. This has got to be on of my all time favorite songs. Add a pair of beautiful dancers and some gorgeous choreography and you get magic. And swept back to memories of young love!

This is Melissa and Ade from just last season. They weren't my FAVORITE couple...but I definitely loved watching them! Go to 1:55 to skip the intro.



12 comments:

MiMi said...

That and Endless Summer Nights. Oh man, did I love me some Richard Marx. Still do! :) That guy looks hot in his white outfit. Only black guys can pull of white like that. Grr. : )

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

Xazmin, that was BEAUTIFUL!!!

Emmy said...

Yes I do love love that song! I always get chills when I hear it.

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Awww, yes, good ole Richard Marx. Great song. And a beautiful performance. It's great how they make it LOOK and FEEL like young love in that performance.

We love that show too.

Emily said...

Puts me right back at a Jr. High Stomp. Ahhh...Those awkward feelings flooding my mind.

Amy said...

I love how you do this each day. Thanks for sharing this with me. I do not watch the show but I am learning about it because of you. I have a giveaway going on stop on by...

Jenny said...

I've never watched this show before, but I remember that song. They did a great job!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I remember school dances with Richard Marx- he was the Bomb!!!!

~Becca

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I had forgotten that dance...good one! :) Thanks for linking up, chickie. :)

overflowingbookshelf said...

Confession: I still love Richard Marx! He had a new album come out a few weeks ago, and it's fantastic. I highly recommend!

Lynn said...

Beautiful dance.
Beautiful song.

SarahAnne said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.