Saturday, November 7, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - #7

Betcha can't guess what I'm thankful for today? Okay! Betcha can! That's right my friends...tonight is the night I get to go see SYTYCD LIVE!!!I am so excited. I loved dancing when I was younger...and now I love watching uber talented young people dance...wishing the whole time that it was me!

Today I can't decide what to show...so I decided to show my absolute favorite dance from last season...the one number I am most looking forward to seeing, then a couple of solos (only 30 seconds long) from some of my absolute favorit dancers over the years!

First up...last season's top 2 again, Brandon and Jeanine with "Battlefield". Cue video to 0:49.

Fabulous...right? Now for Nick. Nick was the winner the very first season of SYTYCD - to this day I think he's one of the most amazing dancers ever to be on the show. His turns are incredible. Check out his solo:




Next up we have Travis. Travis took 2nd place in season 2, but I do think he was the stronger dancer. He still choreographs for the show quite often, and his work is amazing!



Well...are you sick of my dance videos yet? Thanks for humoring me this week while I've counted down to the night I've been looking forward to for months! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

For more 27 Days of Thankful go check out my friend Amanda!

9 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I am so excited for you!! :) You are going to have the best time!! The pop jazz with Brandon and Jeanine was my fave!!! Have a great time, girlie!!

Amy said...

What fun...

I like these clips...

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I am so excited for you- you will love it!!! I will be thinking of you tonight!

~Becca

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh I hope you have a WONDERFUL time! And come back and share WONDERFUL stories! :)

Enjoy!

Grammy Kim said...

I'm sad I'm missing these shows this year...with Chrissy at college, I forget to tape it (since I'm terrible at staying up very late due to VERY early seminary! haha). Thanks for posting.

prashant said...

am so excited for you- you will love it!!! I will be thinking of you tonight!
Work From Home

MiMi said...

I bet you peed your pants at least once, right?

blueviolet said...

I can't wait to hear about this!

Lisa Anne said...

Oh wow that is so cool! I hope you had fun! That's one show I just can't get in to!