Also, does anybody know why Blogger won't let me copy and paste without a stupid white background around the words? It is super annoying, but I'm too lazy to retype all the questions, so I just copied Kenlie's post and then changed the answers. So sorry - you'll have to deal with the dumb white border.
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? I love all happy, bright colors. But I especially am loving turquoise right now!
2. Share one or more of your talents. I enjoy playing the piano - although I'm getting pretty rusty.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? If the weather was nice, somewhere outdoors for sure. There are a lot of beautiful places here in Utah to spend the day with a friend. Also, the day would definitely need to include someplace yummy to eat!
4. What is your favorite meal? It depends on my mood. Especially right now with being pregnant! I really, really love the Chile verde enchilada from a local family owned Mexican restaurant that is close by. I could eat that every day.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? I honestly hate text. I mean, I know it is really convenient, because you can text during times that it isn't really convenient to talk. But I love a good phone call, or face to face. It's so much more personal.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. Um, I used to be skinny? I don't know - I'm pretty much an open book.
7. Do you color your hair? Yes…those stray gray hairs are getting more prominent, and when your hair is almost black - they really show up! I'm too young to have any grays!!
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I have worn contacts since I was in Middle School, but they are not extremely strong. I wouldn't dare drive without them, but I haven't put them in yet this morning, and although it is a little more difficult without them, I am typing up this post with naked eyes!
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? I'm not a breakfast person as in "food in the morning". But I LOVE breakfast food for lunch or dinner. And I can't narrow it down to one food. I love me a meal of french toast, hash browns, fried eggs and bacon or sausage.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Maybe. I don't know - friends? What do you think?
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Usually salty. But sometimes I'm really in the mood for dessert!
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their smile for sure. I have a thing about nice teeth. ;)
13. What is the last movie you watched? I watched a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie on TV last night. It was called "The Makeover". The show was not bad. It had Camryn Manheim and Julia Stiles, and I like them both. And the guy in it was super cute. I doubt I would watch it again though.
14. Are you religious? Yes.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I am not the best housekeeper, let's put it that way. I'd hate to classify myself as a slob. I would say more that I'm not very good at cleaning up constantly after my family of 6 - so things can get pretty cluttery around here!
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. I'd like to get back east and do a U.S. History tour. Only not an actual guided tour - just go everywhere I want, maybe with a friend who knows a lot about the area and history.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? I'm really a great big chicken for the most part. But it depends on the situation.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yes. I got them halfway through 6th grade, and wore them all through 7th grade.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? I would have to say a theater.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? This one also changes depending on where I'm at in life. Right now it is that all goes well with Baby Girl's delivery. For some reason I am way more anxious this time than I have been in the past.