Monday, May 21, 2012

FMM time!

It is a crazy week for this mama, but I wanted to take just a few minutes to whip out a quick FMM post.

And I apologize for my visiting slackerness!!  I'm working on getting back into the groove!

Here are the questions from Kenlie for today:

1- Three of your favorite movies:

Clear and Present Danger
A Knight's Tale
Son's of Provo

2 - Three of your favorite things to drink:

Water
Dr. Pepper
Cherry lime-aid from Sonic

3 - Three of your favorite songs:

So hard to narrow down!  I'll go with:

All In - Lifehouse
The Spirit of God - Hymn
O' Holy Night - Christmas

4 - Three people who have recently been a positive influence in your life:

Elder Samuel W. Clark (LDS General Authority who spoke in our Stake Conference this weekend)
His wife
My primary children I serve in church.

5 - Three things you do to keep yourself entertained:

TV
texting
crafting

6 - Three things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:

Hotness
Intelligence
Humor

7 - Three things you love about yourself:

I'm passionate
I'm involved with my children's education
I'm loyal

8 - The last 3 people who text messaged you:

My mom
Tanielle
Macey

9 - Three things you are looking forward to this week:

The end of it
The end of it
The RSL game

10 - Three wishes specifically for yourself - what are they? (be honest and be selfish)

RSL season tickets
To be skinny
To have my bills paid off

11 - Three of your favorite quotes:

I actually have a ton - here's a few off the top of my head.  Not necessarily my top 3.

"Heaven - don't miss it for the world."
"You can do anything, but not everything." ~ David Allen
"Never confuse education with intelligence."

12 - Three of your biggest fears:

Losing a child (physically)
Losing a child (spiritually)
Failing

13 - Three of your favorite TV shows:

NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Hawaii five-o

14 - Three of your favorite things to purchase when you're shopping:

Sunglasses
Earrings
Treats

15 - Three things you enjoyed last week:

Girls night with my daughters while my boys were at a school camp out
Pixie's first piano recital
Stake confrence

16 - Three things that you always have in your bag, or close to you:

cell phone
calendar
church phone directory

17 - Three types of food that you wouldn't want to give up:

Mexican food
Sea food
cheese

18 - Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:

Yeah right.
Okay, I like swimming/water activities, but haven't done them in a loooong time.
Laughing - it burns calories and it is awesome.
Dancing - also neglected for a loooooong time.

19 - Three things you dislike about blogging:

Guilt when you don't get around to leave comments.
Disappointment when others don't leave comments for you.
The time commitment.

20 - Three ways blogging has changed your life:

I'm finally a little consistent at keeping a journal for my family.
The great inspiration/ideas I've implemented in everything from decor and crafting, to food storage and prepareness.
Most important of all - the friendships.  Real friendships that go beyond blogging and will continue whether we continue blogging or not.

DONE!  Go visit Kenlie to read more answers or to link up!!

4 comments:

MiMi said...

Haha you mean stake, right??
LOL
And water?? Really??

becca said...

this is great

Nichole Quigley said...

that was fun!

Karen Peterson said...

I used to get cherry limeades from Sonic all the time. I miss them!