Thursday, October 29, 2009

Devastation...

Well...I haven't had a chance to watch Tuesday night's competition for SYTYCD...I had Young Women's and Board interviews that night...HOWEVER...I did find out some devastating news. Really.

Remember I told you Billie Bell was just incredible to watch? I honestly think he was the best dancer in the competition. Well...he's out. He's out due to illness, and he didn't even get to compete once! I am so sad. Especially because usually once you make it to the top 20, you're not allowed to audition again. Hopefully they'll make an exception in his case, since he didn't even get the chance to compete.

I just wanted to share my sad news. And of course leave you with a video in honor of Bille Bell! Skip to 0:41 if you want to just see the dance.



We'll miss you Billie!

10 comments:

Annie said...

I was so sad to see him go before he had the chance to really participate, too! :-(

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I was SO bummed when they announced that!!! If they're considering allowing the other guy (who got voted off) to audition again, then they need to let Billie in as well. It's only fair. I was sooo looking forward to seeing him dance. :(

I really liked Mollee and Nathan, and I also enjoyed Legacy and Kathryn together and was SO bummed Noelle didn't get to dance. I like her a lot too! No favorites yet though.

HATE the new stage...it feels closed off to me.

shortmama said...

I guess you have to like dancing to appreciate it lol....Im just not a dancer watching kind of girl!

Sara said...

Thats too bad, I have not watched yet, I really should watch. I am watching Dancing with the stars, and I am so annoyed. Aaron Carter is still on, yucky

Amy said...

Maybe they will let him come back..

jenjen said...

Oh no - that is too bad! Did you get your blog figured out on FB? It's kind of tricky. I still haven't figured out how to get the widget from Networked Blogs onto my blog...

XOXO
Jen

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I was very sad to hear this on the show. What on earth did he get that would take him out the whole season??? That's some sickness!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

I just can't get into SYTYCD, so I appreciate all your updates, because it does keep me in the loop and I don't look like a total idiot when other people are talking about it! LOL

MiMi said...

That IS sad. :(

Unknown said...

AV 無碼 a片免費看 自拍貼圖 伊莉 成人聊天室 成人電影 微風論壇 成人文學 成人貼圖區 成人網站 一葉情貼圖片區 色情漫畫 言情小說 色情影片 色情 成人影城 080視訊聊天室 a片 A漫 h漫 麗的色遊戲 AV女優 SEX 85cc免費影片 ut聊天室 聊天室 情色小說 成人 做愛 18成人 嘟嘟成人網 aio交友愛情館 情色文學 色情小說 情色 色情網站 A片下載 成人影片 成人圖片 成人文章 成人小說 成人漫畫 視訊聊天室 性愛 情色遊戲 情色網 性愛自拍 美女寫真 亂倫 免費視訊聊天 免費影片 免費a片 女優 偷拍 SEX avdvd 自拍 走光 正妹牆