Friday, June 25, 2010

This is my Mom...

Isn't she pretty? This is at my brother's wedding reception, I don't really have many photo's of her, because she's like me and hates getting her picture taken! But I liked this one, and if she gets mad at me for posting it...oh well!

Today is her Birthday, and I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish her a very Happy Birthday. Last year I told you about her journey as a mother, and some of the struggles she's been through and how strong she is. You can click here if you missed it.

She really is the glue that holds our family together, and I just wanted her to know how much I love her and appreciate her!

We're going to the ReAL game tonight...I'm so excited! She's never been to one, but she's heard me endlessly ramble on about how fun they are, so I'm excited to introduce her to the fun!
Happy Birthday Mom!

12 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Give your mom a hug from me. She is a beautiful woman...I don't know why she does not like having her picture made....she ought to be a model. I loved your post. You know...I am a sucker for family stories. Enjoy the day with her.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Happy Birthday Xazmin's mom! You are ssssooo pretty!

shortmama said...

Happy birthday to your mama!!

Koko said...

Your mom is BEAUTIFUL and she looks so young!! Please tell her Happy Birthday from our family and thanks for posting a picture of that lovely lady!

wannabe derby girl said...

Tell her I said happy Birthday! I just noticed that in this picture, she looks a little like her mom did when I first met the family. <3 jen

Paula said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I read your post from last year and was touched by hard she worked over the years for her family. She sounds like a great lady!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! I hope she has a wonderful day!

Myya said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your Mamma!

MiMi said...

I'm late cuz I suck.
But she is gorgeous and I hope she had a wonderful day!

Cheryl Lage said...

She is a stunner. What a lovely tribute this post. :)

Becca said...

Happy late birthday to your mom!

~Becca

Sami said...

So, I'm either really late wishing her a happy birthday, or I'm EXTREMELY early for next year! Happy birthday Xazmin's mommy!