Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FYI

Today my awesome friend Amanda, and my equally awesome friend Shortmama are hosting little linky-fests at their blogs.

I wanted to participate in both but have not been able to put a post together for either one, due to the fact that I am making lots of phone calls and answering lots of emails dealing with stuff at the school, and I also have Ashie for a while.

That's what I wanted to inform you all about. You may know that my dear friend Tanielle's dad had heart surgery yesterday. Today he is having some serious complications, so please keep them in your prayers. Just wanted you all to know.

If you want to join in with Shortmama's From Muffin Top to Skinny Jeans, go here. For Amanda's awesome Decorating Dilemma's Party, go here.

12 comments:

MiMi said...

Praying!!

How is Pixie's eye?

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

I've been praying all day for Tanielle and her family.

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I'll be praying for Tanielle and her family. You're a great friend.

Myya said...

I've been thinking about her. I so hope everything is ok. Praying!!!

shortmama said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Hope everything is better with your daughters eye. Keeping Tanielle and her family in my thoughts

Erin said...

Keeping your friend's family in mind. Also, thank you for stopping by my blog. You actually stopped by my book club blog that my friends have. My google profile doesn't show my daily blog under blogs. So, here it is: www.frundy.com. Thanks again for stopping by though. We've never had a comment from someone we didn't know. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Thanks, Xazmin! :) I hope Tanielle's dad is doing okay and that Pixie's eye is on the mend!!!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry to hear about Tanielle's Dad. I am hoping and praying for him to get better!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

My prayers are with Tanielle and her family.

jennykate77 said...

Keeping Tanielle's dad and her and her family in my prayers! I saw some good updates from her yesterday on FB...praying he's doing well today.

Hope you're having a good week! Miss you!♥

FrouFrouBritches said...

Praying right now!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Happy Friday my sweet Xazmin. I have missed you a lot. Hope Pixie is mending and praying for Tanielle and her family. What a week...heck..for me..what a year.