I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about my wonderful friend. Tanielle is my friend and business partner. She is the craziest (said with love), craftiest, most organized person I know. A couple years back she told me she wanted to start making and selling hairbows. As I was looking around online, researching what other sellers were doing for pricing, shipping, etc. I saw some really cute things and thought "I want to make bows!" I asked her if she wanted a partner and Ribbon Blossoms was born! We have had so much fun, even if we haven't yet achieved wealth unmeasured! You can visit her adorable blog here.
5 things I love most about her:
1. She is such a good mother. I always feel like I am telling my kids "not now" whenever I am in the middle of something and they interrupt. I have witnessed so many times where she stops what she is doing to listen to what they have to say, or look at what they want to show her. Lucky kids...I want to be more like that.
2. She is SO creative and crafty. She just has a knack for knowing what will look good, and doing it! Her house has proof of her magic touch on every surface and in every corner!
3. She is super organized! She really has a place for everything in her home!
4. This goes hand in hand with above, but she is a cleaning machine! She makes it a priority to keep her house clean and I think it is so importent to make your home a haven and a sanctuary for your family. It really is much more enjoyable to be in a clean home - she is my inspiration for working harder to keep order in my home!
5. She is so stinkin' FUNNY. Whenever we are together we laugh our guts out. I mean seriously - to the point it's painful, and you have to keep your legs crossed to keep from peeing your pants!
Thanks for the laughter, the fun, and the good example of motherhood and homemaking that you set for me! See you soon - like later today! :)