This week's answers:
1) My favorite book is: Too many to name. Off the top of my head - The Book of Mormon, The Lottery Rose, I love David McCullough's work, The Barrington Family Saga Series, One in Thine Hand... I could go on and on.
2) I drive a: minivan - woo hoo!
3) My favorite type of food to eat is: I seriously have to pick just one? Anything spicey.
4) My favorite dessert is: cheescake from Cheesecake Factory.
5) My favorite movie is: chick flick: Just Like Heaven, when I'm in the mood for some action (not that kind - get your minds out of the gutter!) I love the National Treasures, and anything Harrison Ford.
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: I don't drink coffee - hence, no Starbucks!
7) My favorite vegetable is: I like fresh picked peas.
8) My favorite thing to wear is: P.J. bottoms and a comfy T-shirt.
9) My favorite color is: Wow. Pink? Or maybe Red...Yellow...Bright Green, anything bright and happy.
10) I decorate my house in this style: hmm, well I have to say my house doesn't really have a "style" It's the way the house came, mixed with all the hand-me down furniture I have inherited these past 13 years of marriage! But I'm working on developing a style! Stay tuned to see it emerge!
11) Right now I am reading: A Quiet Promise by Anita Stansfield
12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: New York. I'd love to do the city, shopping, Broadway, etc. I'd also like to go visit the upstate church historical sights.