Haven't blogged since Bookworm's Birthday post. Not going to apologize - I figure that crap's getting old. I've been crazy busy, and I guess I'll just have to blog and visit when I can - and hopefully you'll all still love me by the time I get around to being back here on a regular basis!
1. Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
As I mentioned previously - I haven't been too up on the blog reading. However I HAVE been spending some time reading money saving, and homemaking blogs, because I have seriously gotta up my game in those departments!!
2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
I always wanted to have 4 children, and the names I picked evolved as I grew up. I ended up not remembering/using any of the names I picked out in my youth. I do have 4 kids - but now I'm thinkin' that's not enough.
3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc.
My husband and I fight over fabric softener sheets. Yes, you heard right. I think they create a buildup in your dryer parts that are a fire hazard, and it also ruins the flame-resistance on children's clothing (don't laugh - it's true!). Hubby doesn't care about fire hazards - he just gets ticked that his clothes have static.
4. What is your favorite scent that others may not find very nice?Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.
Oh, where to begin. I love the smell of most things with "fumes". Permanent marker, gasoline, nail polish, nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol. I tell ya - if I were ever going to be a druggie (which I'm NOT) - I would totally be a huffer. Don't tell, k?
5. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery? (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?)
I have never had plastic surgery, and I have sort of a hard time with the idea of plastic surgery for vanity's sake. That being said, I have friends who HAVE had it, simply for cosmetic reasons, and I don't think less of them. I guess I just don't get it. On the other hand, severe deformities that truly impact the quality of a person's life are something that I have no qualms about people having plastic surgery to correct.
So there you have it. I'd love to hear your opinions on these thought-provoking questions! Click the button if you wanna link up, and a special thanks for the questions for this week, courtesy of: